- Product design and specifications may be changed without prior notice for product improvement.
- Some model(s) is/are not available in the certain country.
- Only the key tags provided by Samsung SDS can be used.
Samsung SDS will not take responsibilities for any problem that may occur because you used an authentication means other than the key tags that we provided.
2 Way (Finger Print, Password)
Status - indicating LEDs
(automatic keypad activation, hovering detection, emergency alarm)
(prevents password from being inferred based on remaining fingerprint)
Max User Memory
1 Master (PIN), Fingerprint / PIN (up to 100)
PIN, Fingerprint, Mechanical Key, Mobile App – Smarthome (optional)
User Friendly Interface
PIN + Fingerprint
Out-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm
81.8(W) X 320(H) X 66.8(D)mm
In-body Dimension (W x H x D)mm
79(W) X 290(H) X 80.3(D)mm
Applicable Door Thickness (mm)
Door to Gate Allowance (mm)
Clearance From Door Edge (mm)
DC 6V (AA Alkaline batteries) x 8
Approximately 10 months (Average 10 times per day)
Z-wave Integration Kit
How to setup Samsung preassembled wireless / z-wave integration kit (Works with Amazon Echo / Google Assistant VIA SmartThings)
1) Connect the wireless receiver and MIMO (For preassembled kit this has already been done)
- Open the FortrezZ MIMO Lite by removing 2 top screws.
- Connect the wire from 12V DC Adapter + and - , as well as 2 wires from Remote Trigger + and - to FortrezZ MIMO Lite, Secure two lines on each port it by screwing down the terminal.
- Connect the 2 wires from Remote Trigger (Usually Low + Ground), one wire to COM (on relay port), and the other wire to NO (on relay port), it does not matter which wire goes to which port.
- Remove the P5 Jumper (so it's not connected) on the FortrezZ MIMO Lite; this will put the MIMO Lite into Momentary Switch Mode. After turning on, it will turn off after about 100 milliseconds.
2) Plug in the power adapter for MIMO Lite to turn on both MIMO Lite and Trigger (You can check to make sure trigger is powered on by usually hitting the button the trigger, some trigger manufacturers do not have this button, but instead might have LED indicator for power).
3) Install the RF module then pair the wireless receiver to it.
- Door lock should already be installed.
- Under the batteries on the door lock you will see the writing for the registration button, volume numbers 0-1-2, and A-M lock mode, that plastic part pops off. Underneath you will find the pin slot for the RF module. It only goes in one way.
- To pair, unlock and open the door. Press and hold the registration button for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds input your master pin and then *. The door lock will go into pairing mode. On the wireless receiver is a button, push and hold the button for a few seconds then release. It should give you a success beep when it pairs. Just press the registration button again to exit programming.
4) Power on and Setup Amazon Echo, follow directions to create Amazon Echo account.
5) Make sure your smart phone is connected to Wi-Fi. Install SmartThings App to your smart phone.
6) Power on Setup Samsung SmartThings, follow directions to create an account.
7) Pair the MIMO Lite to Samsung SmartThings by Clicking “Add a Thing” on the SmartThings smart phone app.
8) You can rename and test the trigger by clicking on and off.
9) Log into your Amazon Echo by going to http://alexa.amazon.com, click on “Smart Home” on left bar, and add a “Your Smart Home Skills” item, looking for “SmartThings”, and add it. It will ask permission for you to approve access to Smart Things website, click on Allow All Devices and Allow.
10) Say “Alexa, Discover Devices”.
11) Wait and You will see all your new commands at bottom of “Your Smart Home Skills” section.
12) Say “Alexa, Turn On, (name you set for MIMO Lite)” for example “Alexa, Turn On, Unlock Front Door”.